Sentinel Patriot I&M/Admin
04/30/2012 - 05/11/2012
Location: Temecula, CA
This course is for Sentinel Patriot 3.x I&M/Admin training only. If you are looking for the 4.x I&M/Admin course, please contact
This is a hands-on course for technicians and installers who will be working with the Sentinel Patriot system. Basic system and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting will be taught.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Patriot Architecture
- Technology Overview- IP Basics (Foundations for VoIP/SIP)
- SIP Overview
- Sentinel Patriot Call Flow
- Ethernet Quality of Service (QoS) Configuration
- Patriot Telephony Server (PTS)
- Patriot Communication Server (PCS)
- Patriot Redundancy - Utilizing Failure Scenarios
- Critical Product Restoration (CPR) Procedure
Certification: Candidates must score 80% or higher in the final exam to become a Sentinel Patriot certified technician.
Sorry, this class if full and registration is closed.
Please see the list below for upcoming classes.