Sentinel Patriot I&M/Admin
04/30/2012 - 05/11/2012
Location: Temecula, CA
This course is for Sentinel Patriot 3.x I&M/Admin training only. If you are looking for the 4.x I&M/Admin course, please contact
This is a hands-on course for technicians and installers who will be working with the Sentinel Patriot system. Basic system and software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting will be taught.
What you will learn:
- Introduction to Patriot Architecture
- Technology Overview- IP Basics (Foundations for VoIP/SIP)
- SIP Overview
- Sentinel Patriot Call Flow
- Ethernet Quality of Service (QoS) Configuration
- Patriot Telephony Server (PTS)
- Patriot Communication Server (PCS)
- Patriot Redundancy - Utilizing Failure Scenarios
- Critical Product Restoration (CPR) Procedure
Certification: Candidates must score 80% or higher in the final exam to become a Sentinel Patriot certified technician.
Sorry, this class if full and registration is closed. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, click here.
Please see the list below for upcoming classes.