The Communicator! NXT for Military (JITC)
Long recognized for its mass notification capabilities in situations threatening force protection and homeland security, DoD operations worldwide rely on The Communicator! NXT for Military solution
from Cassidian Communications, an Airbus Defense & Space Holdings, Inc. company. Certified by Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) and meeting DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation (DIACAP)
requirements, this time-tested application provides rapid, reliable and secure communication throughout the crisis lifecycle. Proven uses include command and control, resource mobilization, base-wide
alerting and drills/exercises.
This widely deployed, highly utilized platform provides complete automation of simple to highly complex list-based communications procedures. It facilitates immediate, multi-modal notification
of specific individuals, groups or teams, and captures all-important feedback, such as ETA. Time and again, this level of communication has resulted in faster, more informed decision-making and,
as evidenced by 9/11 and other events, faster, better coordinated emergency response.
- Automates simple to highly complex notification procedures, enabling immediate, multimodal alerting, i.e., by phone (landline and cell), SMS, email, etc.
- Frees personnel to focus on the other time-sensitive tasks of emergency response
- Improves situational awareness, and provides greater command and control in crises
- Leverages existing IP network and integrates with other common communication appliances, e.g., GiantVoice, and applications, including our own GeoCast Web solution for geospatial alerting
- Activates remotely by phone, web or mobile device, accommodating field personnel
- Provides unparalleled mass warning and notification capabilities, helping meet DoD Instruction 6055.17 guidelines
- Built upon .NET™ XML framework and SQL database architecture
- Integrates with Active Directory for easy system administration (contact management)
- Meets single sign on requirements; Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) enabled
- Provides maximum security/protection of data; 128-bit data encryption
- Supports ISDN, analog and T1 configurations
- Provides immediate transfer to conference bridge, command post, controller, Unit Control Center, etc.
- Accommodates user-defined fields, e.g., CPR certification and CAT/EOC membership, letting you store unique information by contact
- Optional Phone Check-in to support DoD PAAS requirements
- Optional Inbound Bulletin Board for situation updates, follow-up communication an and general information sharing
- Comprehensive reporting